MAKE-EM LAUGH! Theatre Camp ~ one week!
~ Aug 14 to Aug 18, 2017
Do people think you’re funny? Spend a week learning the basics of improv, sketch comedy and
~ for ages 10 to 16 yrs
• Improv ~ warm-ups or 'ice-breakers', tools & techniques, creative expanders (yes/and...), scenes & characters....
• Sketch ~ SNL, 30 Rock, SCTV, Monty Python....need we say more?
• Stand-Up ~ monologues, creative writing, presenting your material, finding your comic voice, establishing your style....
• Recognized Professional Faculty ~ arts industry experts who do and teach (not, university students on a summer job grant!)
• A SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE at the end of the week for family & friends to attend!
• Indoor and outdoor experiences so the summer weather doesn't go by unnoticed!
• Memories of a truly dynamic experience - we always snap a few pictures and video experiences along the way, so students can purchase a MAKE ‘EM LAUGH COMEDY CAMP DVD
• Students provide their own lunches, snacks, juice/water.
• Dates: Mon August 14 to Fri, August 18, 2017 from 9am to 4pm
• Ages: Recommended for students 10 to 16 yrs
• Program Fee: $325 +HST
Extended Hours - BEFORE OR AFTER-CAMP CARE
Designed for campers requiring an earlier drop-off before the camp day begins or a later pick-up time after the camp day ends. Supervised quiet activities include board games, cards, puzzles, and more. Program time: 8am to 9 am Mornings and/or 4pm to 5:30pm Afternoons. Before-camp Fee is $50/week and After-camp Fee is $70/week
Do you love comedy and want to learn how to make people laugh? Then the MAKE ‘EM LAUGH Comedy Camp is the place for you.
CAMPS FILL UP FAST ~ DON'T DELAY!!!!! ......REGISTER TODAY!!
The camp wraps up with a live in-studio performance.